p-4203-Zulkis-33×44.jpg
The Russian Embassy in Tel Aviv,(Levine House),1948

Oil and gouache on carton laid on board.signed and dated.
German/Israeli artist.born in Berlin, and immigrated to Palestine in 1933.
This historical painting, was painted in 1948, the year that the embassy moved to this building, and later in the same year left the building because of a bomb.
This building was the Israeli office of Sotheby´s in Tel Aviv.